Monday, 14 September 2009

Tanita Tikaram - Twist In My Sobriety (The Remixes) - 1996


Label: EastWest
Catalog#: EW064T
Format: Vinyl, 12"
Country: UK
Released: 1996
Genre: Electronic
Style: House
Credits: Arranged By, Producer - Peter Van Hooke , Rod Argent
Arranged By, Written-by [Lyrics & Music] - Tanita Tikaram
Artwork By [Sleeve Design] - Paul Chessell

Tracklisting:
A1 - Twist In My Sobriety (Phil Kelsey Vocal) (09:40)
Producer [Additional Production], Remix - Phil Kelsey

A2 - Twist In My Sobriety (Tikaramp Radio) (04:23)
Producer [Additional Production], Remix - Ramp

B1
- Twist In My Sobriety (Tikaramp Vocal) (06:48)
Producer [Additional Production], Remix - Ramp

B2
- Twist In My Sobriety (Extended Bumps Fluidity Mix) (05:10)
Producer [Additional Production], Remix [Credited To] - Baby Sean & Phat Felix
Remix - Baby Bumps

http://rghost.net/464548 mp3 320 (60.2 MB)

0 comments: