Monday, 27 April 2009

Happy Clappers - I Believe


Label: Shindig
Catalog#: SHIN 009CD
Format: CD, Maxi-Single
Country: UK
Released: 1995
Genre: Electronic
Style: Euro House
Credits: Composed By - C.J Scott* , G. Ripley* , M. Topham* , M. Knotts*
Engineer - Tim Speight
Mixed By - Nobby
Producer - Scott* , Ripley* , Topham* , Knotts*
Vocals - Sandra Edwards
Notes: Durations are different to what is stated on Inlay & CD


Tracklisting:
1 - I Believe (Radio Edit) (3:54)

2 - I Believe (Notloveland Radio Mix) (3:34)
Remix - Notloveland

3 - I Believe (12" Master) (7:15)

4 - I Believe (Notloveland Full On Vocal Mix) (8:00)
Engineer [Mix] - Lee Monteverde
Keyboards [Additional Keyboards] - Adam Ryan Carter
Producer [Additional Production], Remix [Credited To] - Mark Hadfield , Paul Waterman
Remix - Notloveland

5 - I Believe (Red Jerry Mix) (6:48)
Remix - Red Jerry

6 - I Believe (Tweakin' Mix) (7:31)
Remix - El Barron , Nobby for J.A.M. productions

http://rghost.net/214483 mp3 320 (84.9 MB)


0 comments: